Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's about a feeling..

It's very hard when we talk about feeling..
love is something abstract..xde org pun yg boley bgtau apa tu CINTA yg sbnrnya..
u'll know when u feel it urself..
undescribeable...huhuhuhu

I think i like sum1 but i dun even know weather he likes me too..
but i dun think so.
it is impossible to happened bcoz we live in two diffeerent world..
i think we couldn't make it..
bcoz i know he likes someone else..
mayb someone more attractive than me..

I'm afraid to express my feeling bcoz i dun want to lose him..
he is my best fren here..
he always cheer me up..
he always b there for me when i faced problem..
hmmm..how come i feel like this,huh?
no,no,no,...i have to wake up!..
Azila, u r nobody..
he has a lots of choices..n it is impossible for him to choose u!!!

Ya,ya....i have to stand on the reality..
the reality is..we weren't meant to b together..
U n me r two different people..
even when the worlds collide, u still can't b wit him..
That's the fact! so, stop ur daydreaming!!!..

but, i must b sad if he wit someone else...
that's very hard to accept..
mayb after dat i have to make a move..
go as far as i can..
pretend like i dun know him b4...


Hmmm..why life is so difficult?
why we can't get what we want?
its a faith that can't b question..
there's must b sumthing behind all those things..
mayb God has created someone better for me?
juz think +ve..
but for now..i'm still seraching...n hope i can find my true love soon..:)

1 comments:

jebatsari said...

hmmmm... apa khabar? lama tak jumpe kannn...?